What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Typology of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending, above all, on their nature, so they are classified as a guide, among others, the following:
According to the time frame:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services (such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access and similar purposes of a technical nature).
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service. </ Li >
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website is using cookies that make it easier for the user to use and navigate through it, guarantee access to certain services, as well as improve the functional configuration of the website.
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
|Type||Name||Retention||Own/ Third Parties||Use||Function||Share Data|
|Technical||moove_gdpr_popup||persistent||own||We use GDPR Cookie Compliance for cookie consent management.||Save cookie consent preferences||This data is not shared with third parties.|
|Technical||wordpress_logged_in||session||own||Check if the current visitor is logged in or not||This data is not shared with third parties.|
|Technical||wordpress_sec_||5 days||own||To provide protection against hackers, store account details.||This data is not shared with third parties.|
|Technical||wp_learn_press_session_||at least one session||own||This data is not shared with third parties.|
|Analysis||2 years||Third party||We use Universal Google Analytics to analyze and track internet user behavior||It is used to distinguish users.||For more information, please read the Google Analytics privacy and data security information|
|Analysis||_gid||24 hours||Third party||We use Universal Google Analytics to analyze and track internet user behavior||It is used to distinguish users.||For more information, please read the Google Analytics privacy and data security information|
|Analysis||_gat||1 min||Third party||We use Universal Google Analytics to analyze and track internet user behavior||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||For more information, please read the Google Analytics privacy and data security information|
How to manage cookie settings?
In this section there is a brief presentation of how to consult and carry out the configuration of the cookie system in relation to the most common browsers or most used by users.
In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically to verify their existence, their duration or the elimination system. In this sense, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration of their browser in accordance with the instructions indicated therein. For information purposes, it is indicated that the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or solve doubts that are generated in this regard.
It should be borne in mind that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it may be affected.
The conservation of the data collected through cookies will be related according to the purpose for which it is collected, without prejudice to what is legally established.
For more information about the processing of personal data, you can consult our Legal Disclaimer